Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nascence

This is my first blog post. I'm sitting in my new apartment after the hell that was moving enjoy the genius that is Robot Chicken.

Who knew if the X-Men all got killed Xavier would be so desperate for recruits he'd turn to the Police Academy recruits? Implausible but highly amusing.

Just back from the mall where miraculousy I signed up for a great many store credit cards and got them all. But on top of that apparently the store credit cards now have VISA/MC logos on them so you get to use them everywhere.

Totally awesome!! I'm super excited about getting to buy crap again after many years of paying off my former debt. Kind of dumb to get right back into it but I sort of need it now that my clothes have worn out.

Trying to hook up with a guy I met on craigslist who I'll call Tyler. Hope to meet up with him and that he's cool.

I've got plans for other blogs but this is good enough for now.

Laters

No comments: