Friday, June 6, 2008

Ninja Warrior & OT

So I had to run company errands today and it was awesome. I got to kill over an hour by taking the company car for an oil change and inspection. It rained like God down an entire keg before sex and his split stream wetted the world.

Before that I ran to the post office and chatted up the lady in line who was considering retirement. We chatted for a bit and I'm pretty chatty the PO closes at 4:30 and it was 4:00. I turned for a brief second and saw about 5 people in line. I always hate those people who chat on when I'm waiting in line so I immediately stopped midsentence and said goodbye. She started to keep talking and then stopped and said goodbye in answer to my see you later and she called the next person. I know working for the PO sucks royally but don't liven up your day at other people's expense. That was rude of her to talk to me when others are waiting. You could tell these people were rarin to go. I was the only one in line when I started and suddenly 6 people arrive and do the revving thing where they constantly think they can step up and then stop and then start then move back and bounce in place. It was cute but I've been there so I walked.

Right now I'm getting my transvestite fix from watching Ninja Warrior. I'm not sure how ass backward America is in relation to other cultures and sex but Japan just comes right on out there. They've got like four of them though on the most recent shows they have none. I really miss them they were the highlight of the show with their outfits and flexibility and hard muscles.

God bless the gays they are the only men who know how to flaunt themselves.

I worked out twice this week and loved it. I did a Body Pump class where I lifted weights for 45 minutes and came out feeling like I'd done something. Last time I took this class I used 1 pound weights on the end of my bar. Every one said how they had to soak after their first class and how tired they felt. I left feeling like whatever. This time I almost went to 2 & 1/2 pounds on each end instead I did two 1 pound weights and left completely tired and sore. I love that feeling it's great.

Today I did Body Combat which I also loved even though I was obviously the odd man out with my retarded mind not able to get the moves until well after everyone else was doing them but I felt like in a week or so I'd be able to do them. I didn't give up and it was a fun class.

I switched over to BBC American and am now watching That Mitchell and Webb Look. This show is so funny. I love British culture and they mock it so lovingly. They are thorough and don't miss a trick.

I'm tired and just found out that I have to work extra hard next week due to our home office not telling my boss he would be missing work for audits right before his vacation. So I'm going in over the weekend and working and I'll be going in during the week and working as well. I still haven't gotten my government stimulus check yet and need as much OT as I can get.

Oh yeah, the CEO of my company told me that they'd figured out a way to pay for my college classes. I was ecstatic. I'm going to be reimbursed and be able to pay on my loan or have a good time in Paris. Which ever makes more sense.

We'll see how adult I am later in the blog.

No comments: