Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Exercise & The Run Around

I have not worked out since the last spinning class. That class made me soooo tired and gave me a cramp in my right calf muscle that lasted for three days.

Due to work pressures and rushing to finish my last assignment for my mini-mester I didn't have time to work out during the week. I feel really bad. I need to lose a massive amount of weight and even though I'm eating much healthier than I have in the past I have trouble losing weight due to a vitamin D deficiency. I really need to exercise to change my metabolism.

Now that I'm working out I notice that I'm starving sooner than usual and my blood sugar drops accordingly. This means I'm really hungry and not just bored out of my mind by another day at the office.

I meant to go work out yesterday but due to the run around I didn't have time for that either.

I start Summer I session class on Monday and needed to get my books as well as have the book store buyback the books I already purchased.

I got back $200 bucks for the books I spent $500 on, which isn't that bad. I bought a teacher's edition by accident (darn Amazon) and one book had been discountinued so the college bookstore didn't give me anything for those books but their off-site bookstore rival did ($35) so I'm pretty happy.

I used book vouchers ($500) to pay for the books for the four classes I've signed up for. I've also signed up for some MicroSoft courses. I'm helping everyone at work with their spreadsheets and things so I might as well be able to prove to the world my MS competency. I'm taking the MS Word and Excel courses so I can take the MOUS exam for those lines. Then I'm going to take the PowerPoint and Access lines next year. These classes end in October right before I leave for Paris in November so I'm pretty happy that I'll be certified before I go.

I've got my History and Computer Science book in a brand new back pack I purchased. I wanted something different from the massive purse I've been carting around. This is a wheelie backpack which is the kiss of death on school campuses everywhere because of its nerd association, but I love it. I've got it filled to the brim with books and I'm rocking on with it. Usually, I read magazines while at work (What? Don't judge me. It's the perk of being an operator.) but today I'm going to read my text books so I'm ahead of the game. When classes start tomorrow, I'll be ready to rock and roll from the beginning.

Yee Haw!!!!!! Let's get this party started folks!!!

No comments: