Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Still No Exercise But Learning is Occurring

So I still haven't managed to get to the Y to work out but I'm aiming for tomorrow. I really want to work out more but I just don't have the time. Two jobs and full-time school can put a crimp in someone's schedule.

When I'm done writing I'm going to finish watching Family Guy (Stewie's into gymnastics, Mr. Pewterschmidt has lost all his money, and Peter is showing his strict Catholic father's neglect by being all needy around his super-mean father-n-law. [Why would someone keep salt and barbwire together in a jar?]), put out my clothes for tomorrow, then go shower and go to bed. My energy is highest in the mornings so I need to be ready to go in the morning and then head out or else I'll never work out.

I decided against testing out of my computer science course and taking it. It's uncertain if the college I want to attend will take the credit without the grade as that's done on a case by case basis. If I take the class I'm pretty much guaranteed an A since I know the majority of the material already. That's a win-win situation whereas the testaking leads a stress-maybe win- possbily lose-situation. Gambling's only fun with other people's money.

No comments: