Monday, June 8, 2009

Adventures in Car Fixings

I have a pretty cool car - Toyota Camry 2007. It looks good, drives well, and feels great. I'm not ashamed to step out of it - unless it's dirty. I don't treat it all that well, however, and I do regret that. After all cars need more than gas and washes.

The fed govt does require some car maintenance and on this track I went to get my car inspected. Multiple time inspectee first time failee.

Totally bummed about failing, it makes me feel stupid. Not as much as failing kinesiology (college gym) twice but enough. I knew my tires were bad because of the light on the dashboard and the ever growing baldness of them, but in times past it was enough to pass. But not this time.

I'm building a house and am virtually there with the down payment the $600 for the tires was my refrigerator money and now I'm still steaming over that. Jeez, I wish I had total and complete control of my life. I just want to do things when I want them done the way I want them done and no sooner and no later with no changes, variations, or adjustments. Is that so much to ask?

No comments: